J-F C. Morfin
- He joined Tymnet in May 1978 as a Tymnet European Operations (TEO).
- He created Intlnet in August 1978, as a non-profit office to support the deployment of the international operators' network and services as well as the emergence of users' communities.
- In 1982, he became Director, Tymnet Extended Services.
- In 1986, he left Tymnet and focused on applied network oriented research, project management, and software innovative development and project investment.
- Since 2000, he has pursued an active long-term network architecture strategy and pioneers the Intersem (Semiotic Internet), multilinguistics, diktyology and the emergence of computer assisted thinking facilitation systems.
- Wishing to represent the lead users of the converging digital ecosystem proposition he opposed many in the IETF and ICANN communities in order to prevent innovation blocking options. He is the facilitator of the firstname.lastname@example.org non-WG mailing list (Internet Users Contributing Group).
His independent research, development and counter-war strategy are supported by his own practice as an on-line service consultant and manager.