J-F C. Morfin
- "We, the representatives of the peoples of the world, assembled in Geneva from 10-12 December 2003 for the first phase of the World Summit on the Information Society, declare our common desire and commitment to build a people-centered, inclusive and development-oriented Information Society, where everyone can create, access, utilize and share information and knowledge, enabling individuals, communities and peoples to achieve their full potential in promoting their sustainable development and improving their quality of life, premised on the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations and respecting fully and upholding the Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
- Geneva declaration of the World Summit on the Information society, 2003
JFC Morfin is the founder of the IUTF and the faciltator of the firstname.lastname@example.org non-WG mailing list.
- He joined Tymnet in May 1978 as a Tymnet European Operations (TEO).
- He created Intlnet in August 1978, as a non-profit office to support the deployment of the international operators' network and services as well as the emergence of users' communities.
- In 1982, he became Director, Tymnet Extended Services.
- In 1986, he left Tymnet and focused on applied network oriented research, project management, and software innovative development and project investment.
- Since 2000, he has pursued an active long-term network architecture and normative strategy. He pioneers architectonic issues, such as the Intersem (Semiotic Internet), multilinguistics, diktyology, intellition and the emergence of agorics, etc. that are among the prerequisites for computer assisted thinking facilitation systems.
- Wishing to represent the lead users of the converging digital ecosystem proposition and see applied a multi-stakeholders precaution strategy regarding the digisphere relational spaces, he had to successfully oppose many in the IETF and ICANN communities in order to prevent innovation blocking options. He is the facilitator of the email@example.com non-WG mailing list (Internet Users Contributing Group).
His independent research, development and counter-war strategy are supported by his own practice as an on-line service consultant and manager.